Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Maddog's TR - Repost (was archive # 43)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hawk

PostPosted: Jan Wed 11, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Maddog's TR - Repost (was archive # 43) Reply with quote

Well i won last month's spa room at the Pep, i have to tell ya it was very nice they gave us an Imperial Suite cause the other spa rooms were full even tho i had a res for one, oh well makes me cry, lol, now i'm hooked no more cheap rooms for us, its spa rooms from now on, our room had 2 tv's 3 phones 1 by the throne lol, dining room couch glass coffee table huge king size bed and a jaquzzi to die in , the wife n i could lay side by side n still had room very nice indeed.

So on to gaming i've heard ya'll complaining about the comps ya they are a little shallow 1 point takes $40
from what we were told by an un named employee but if you play long enough(spend lots of money) you'll do ok, we stayed an extra day had to pay those energy charges ya know comps paid for the room except $40
$10 was for phone calls,slots were a little tight ,didn't like the ticket thing at first then the wife kept taking anything over $30 from me and putting it away she played BJ for the first time won $20 and walked away good girl
i did my usual $100 on craps nothing $100 on Bj broke even tried paigow won $50 on a side bet then headed for the slots played $1's for a while nothing there did the quarters broke even then tried out the penny games now i know where they make their money 45, 90 3.00, 4.00 a shot oh my god its worse than quarters at $.75 a shot well any way came home with half of my bank roll so i'll be back next trip.

I have to say
THANKS TO JOHN for picking me for the drawing and sorry i didn't get with you to have a drink but i came down sick with a nasty chest n head cold i wasn't much fun and i'm still not the best yet but it does look like i'm gonna kick it just bought 2 more bottles of nyquil just in case 1 nitetime n 1 daytime.

Overall we had a great time at the pep, oh we did hit circus circus ,silver leg n el dorado managed to take a couple 100 from them on quarter slots everything else tight cal-neva very tight not very busy had a guy jump from the garage died on the sidewalk just as we rounded the corner to go into the parking garage what a mess.
he must of lost it all. well thats it for now. thanks again John.

Maddog
Fresno
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Trip Reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: