Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trip 12/29/2006 to 1/2/2007
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jerry

PostPosted: Jan Mon 22, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

update: will check into Edge tomorrow and friends from 45 years ago in Chitown will visit with us. Will be only the second time to get together since 1962.

BTW, re the 3 hour rule, etc. A day or two later I was sitting in the Boiler Room and happened to look at the next machine - no fanfare or whatever but the guy was just DEALT a royal. Took the 1200+ progressive. It hasn't hit since.
Tho I am full of bad luck, I seem to bring good luck to players in the vicinity.
Dave

PostPosted: Jan Mon 22, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerry I am sure I am NOT the only person on this board wondering how in the heck are you doing? Are you having a ball in Reno? Do you miss Oregon? Are you playing softball again this year? I hope your wife is feeling better. How much longer will you stay? I know I have a lot of questions but inquiring minds want to know!!!!
I hope all is well.
Dave Wink
jerry

PostPosted: Jan Fri 26, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Dave,
Thanks for asking about us.
We are having fun, maybe not a "ball", but fun nevertheless.
Don't have much computer time here as we are "dry-camping for the winter. Sometimes one has to deny himself/suffer a few hardships, to make himself a better person.

Yes, we are both much better tho it was a long seige of flu or whatever.
Tried to play softball several times but situations caused disappointing cancellations.
Here they try to play softball at sunup. Really. It is in the 30s and the sun is just ready to peek over the mountains when they try to play. Idiots.
(7 am, my time in NV) If they would wait a few hours, it would be 20-30 degrees warmer.
So, instead, I simply grow fatter and more out of shape. Very Happy
We left Reno in single digit weather and are now camping along the Colorado River on the border of NV, CA, AZ. Finally turning nice, about 70 and sunny with no wind today. Otherwise, winds were terrible and weather cool.

Right now, I do not miss OR. We'll return there in 8-10 weeks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Trip Reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: