Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Now a local temporarily

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jerry

PostPosted: Oct Tue 31, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Now a local temporarily Reply with quote

Man, it's great to be back in reno. I have posted a couple other messages on this borrowed computer. But, so far, the Siena has been a little better to me than normal.
Boy, you should see the Halloween costumes. Many people went all out. Guess I should get the camera and take some pics. All I have for a costume is my lovely Afro.
kevin

PostPosted: Oct Tue 31, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerry,
Reno is a great place to visit, but you need to head back to gods country the great state of oregon. Very Happy we are going to susanville for thanksgiving hope to get to reno for a day. did not post a trip report last time down because we only went to the airport to catch a plane for 3 days in vegas, but on the way out of town we hit bullys at the mall for hot wings, boy those things hurt so good. really want to hit a slot tournament at the fitz in dec but errin is dragging her feet, hope i dont have to go by self Twisted Evil .
kevin
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Oct Tue 31, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Ahhh a ghost! Reply with quote

Ahhh! A ghost! Jerry have a fun Halloween in Reno. You'll be the life of the party. Just don't scare all the patrons out of Shooters!

BC Dave
alison

PostPosted: Oct Tue 31, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerry,
Good to hear from you. We miss you. ehh not really.. Wink
I wish i was there. good luck and win big for us!

Ali
CaSwede

PostPosted: Nov Wed 01, 2006 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in town yesterday also. I was at the Peppermill, and some of the costumes by the employees were just great. The relief bartender at the Fireside lounge was dressed as a "correctional officer" complete with handcuffs and baton at the ready. Her outfit was way down to here and way up to here...... I felt I needed some "corections" after seeing that. Laughing
hawk

PostPosted: Nov Thu 02, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Ali, Dave, and Kevin Reply with quote

Good to hear from all. Wow, a wink from Alison - that makes my day.
Dave, I have not yet graced Shooters with my presence. My wife is watching me closely. We are staying at the Eldo. Nice rooms - terrible slot choices. Pretty empty. Show tonight thanks to my winning on this very site which is only the GREATEST SITE IN THE UNIVERSE.

And, Kevin, just remember: YOU NEVER HAVE TO COME ALONE. I am only a phone call away. Riding in on your ticket and in your truck: what could beat that???? Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: