Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Getting to the Fitz

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karen

PostPosted: Oct Mon 02, 2006 5:50 am    Post subject: Getting to the Fitz Reply with quote

Seven more days until we leave for Reno. Very Happy
We will be staying at the Fitz. I know they don't have a shuttle. Does anyone know how much the other shuttle is? And what it schedule is?
In the past we have hopped on Harrahs shuttle. We do go and gamble there a bit and always give the driver a tip. Just wondering what the other options are. Right now we are talking Taxi, which I here is about $20 with the tip. Thanks everyone.

Karen
7 days to go Very Happy Very Happy
Qcumber1860

PostPosted: Oct Fri 06, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Getting to the FITZ Reply with quote

I have stayed at Fitz and will agaun Oct 22/25,,,,There is an all hotel shuttle that arrives at the airport every 30 min..it is onl$4.00.......
Karen

PostPosted: Oct Sat 07, 2006 5:09 am    Post subject: Re: Getting to the FITZ Reply with quote

Qcumber1860 wrote:
I have stayed at Fitz and will agaun Oct 22/25,,,,There is an all hotel shuttle that arrives at the airport every 30 min..it is onl$4.00.......

Thanks. That's what I was looking for. If that one is around, we will take that. Only 2 days to go. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Karen
Barb

PostPosted: Oct Sun 08, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck Karen in Reno. Let me know if you take the all hotel shuttle when you arrive as we have given up on waiting and waiting for it.
We do take it returning from the Fitz but you must let the baggage guys know when you want it. We took one that left at 1:30. Barb
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: