Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just Back from Reno

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marian

PostPosted: Oct Mon 02, 2006 9:06 am    Post subject: Just Back from Reno Reply with quote

We stayed at Harrah's as usual as we get our rooms comp'd there. The West Tower's rooms are completely remodelled and really wowed me.

We didn't come home winners but seemed to get a lot more play for our money than we had the last two trips. The best play we got was at the Nugget in Sparks. They still have lots of the "old" machines which we prefer. We went especially out to the Atlantis for their buffet but we didn't think it was as good as the last time we were there. The Eldorado buffet was better in our opinion.

We met friends from Florida in Reno and unfortunately he ended up with a quadruple bypass at St. Marys. We stayed on with them for support so we were in Reno a total of 10 days. We didn't do all that much gambling the last 5 days though. Mostly just go to the bar in the evening, have a few drinks and play some video poker. The sports bar at Harrah's gives me the best play for quarter blackjack than anywhere else I play and the jackpot goes often.

We'll probably be back in February.
Dave

PostPosted: Oct Mon 02, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear about that Marian. I sure hope your friend is ok. Hope you get to go back soon on a more fun note!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Trip Reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: