Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Happy Birthday to Me From Reno!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeahawkSiren

PostPosted: Feb Sat 23, 2019 10:06 am    Post subject: Happy Birthday to Me From Reno! Reply with quote

My birthday is in March and I recently got this card in the mail from my friends down at "The Row." I have received birthday cards/offers from Silver Legacy in years past but I think the most I have ever gotten was $20.00 reward dollars and that offer always expired by the end of March so I had to use it or lose it within my birthday month.

Well, check this one out! Two comped nights and $100.00 reward dollars and it doesn't expire until May 31. Sweet!

Guess I better get my next trip booked before the end of May. Thanks, Reno!

IOWActuary

PostPosted: Feb Sun 24, 2019 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I wish my birthday was earlier in the year! Sounds like I can refocus my play back at the ROW properties.
NCISFan

PostPosted: Feb Tue 26, 2019 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have fun. Wife and I will be driving down sometime this summer.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Feb Wed 27, 2019 5:00 pm    Post subject: You're a winner Reply with quote

Good birthday prize from the ROW. Happy birthday!
SeahawkSiren

PostPosted: Apr Thu 04, 2019 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IOWActuary wrote:
Wow, I wish my birthday was earlier in the year! Sounds like I can refocus my play back at the ROW properties.

Yes, I was surprised. And I received another shocker of an offer. I have been going to Reno for at least 25 years and have never received a complimentary cruise! I am stunned! I am a twice a year visitor tops (haven't been there since last October). I am so excited! Needless to say I have booked my airfare for that weekend. Then I can also still use my $100 birthday offer which expires May 31.

Admittedly, when the 3 properties came under one ownership over 2 years ago and merged players clubs benefits I mistakenly assumed the benefits would subside. But I've been pleasantly surprised that I am still receiving very fair offers every month and now a cruise! I love cruising and have been on several cruises but never with Celebrity so I am looking forward to experiencing a new cruise line.

I am only at the Silver card level (the second lowest card level) and will never come close to Gold so I certainly can't complain about the offers I am receiving.

So yes, I would try to refocus your play at The Row and see what happens! Good luck!

Look for a trip report from me at the end of May!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: