Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FINALLY got a downtown room offer mailer!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IOWActuary

PostPosted: Jan Thu 04, 2018 7:22 pm    Post subject: FINALLY got a downtown room offer mailer! Reply with quote

I didn't receive any mailers from ElDo/SL/CC last year and was starting to think I'd never see one again. Finally got a 2 free nights mailer for February!
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jan Fri 05, 2018 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's interesting. Did you increase your play or visit more often in 2017? It makes me wonder if their business was down last year and they're looking for more.
IOWActuary

PostPosted: Jan Fri 05, 2018 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope - I only visit once a year in February and gamble at $10-$15 BJ for 4-5 hours a day.
IOWActuary

PostPosted: Jan Sun 07, 2018 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately the offer only goes until the end of February. I called to see if they would extend the offer one more day but they declined.
Wolfdog

PostPosted: Jan Tue 09, 2018 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IOWActuary wrote:
Unfortunately the offer only goes until the end of February. I called to see if they would extend the offer one more day but they declined.

I would normally suggest contacting a host, but my ElDo host tightened things up, a couple of years ago. So I dumped them all, after 25+ years. Things changed for the worse, when all 3 became owned by one.
I now do nearly all my business with the Pepp, Atlantis, and Grand Sierra. Better games, too. Plenty of offers, and a good host at each.
SeahawkSiren

PostPosted: Jan Thu 18, 2018 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've still been getting monthly offers from Silver Legacy.

Got my March trip all booked! Airfare with $99 flights from Seattle? Check. 3 nights comped at SL in my favorite panoramic room category? Check. Slot machines will be so loose and I will win a ton of money? Che...okay I know what the odds are of that! But as the old Meat Loaf song goes, 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

So for those of you jonesing for a trip report, I will have one in March. See you soon, Reno! Very Happy
IOWActuary

PostPosted: Jan Fri 19, 2018 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SeahawkSiren wrote:
I've still been getting monthly offers from Silver Legacy.

Got my March trip all booked! Airfare with $99 flights from Seattle? Check. 3 nights comped at SL in my favorite panoramic room category? Check. Slot machines will be so loose and I will win a ton of money? Che...okay I know what the odds are of that! But as the old Meat Loaf song goes, 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

So for those of you jonesing for a trip report, I will have one in March. See you soon, Reno! Very Happy

Ha, thanks for posting - just saw my OneClub posted my March offer too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: