Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Q: Harrahs Steak House

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TeddysDad

PostPosted: Nov Thu 09, 2017 10:03 pm    Post subject: Q: Harrahs Steak House Reply with quote

Haven't been to Reno for a few years (yeah, my bad, sorry....). Us and friends may be able to come down over Christmas. Have always loved the Steak House at Harrahs. Will we still love it? Thanks.
spdmrcht

PostPosted: Nov Thu 09, 2017 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been a few months since we were there, but it's aways been the
best thing about Harrah's. We Love it. We eat there even when we'
don't stay there!
Zydeco

PostPosted: Nov Mon 13, 2017 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly? We are 20+ year annual visitors but about 3 or 4 years ago it took a turn. The portions were smaller, the split plate not as well done, it felt "tired" and the staff was clearly bored. Such a change from previous visits. So, we chalked it up to a bad night and went again. A repeat.

I love it there, but we were pretty disappointed. So, for the past 2 years we've headed to Western Village and have really had a great meal (at a solid price).

But we are old school and we'll be back to Harrah's to give it another try this year.

Fingers crossed.....
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Nov Mon 13, 2017 10:02 pm    Post subject: That's the spirit! Reply with quote

Glad to hear you're going to give 'em another chance Zydeco. But, three strikes and they're out. My wife and I were there was there once - and it was very good - but ... that was eight years ago.
Kenofool

PostPosted: Nov Tue 14, 2017 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't speak much about the steak houses in the Reno/Sparks area. But when talking about Restaurant's with locals, a number of them bring up Western Village as their favorite Steak House in the Reno area.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: