Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

6 Monthes and Counting

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alison

PostPosted: Feb Tue 02, 2016 4:12 pm    Post subject: 6 Monthes and Counting Reply with quote

Well my next trip is planned and booked. We decided to head down for my B-day this year. We haven't done that in some time. I can hardly wait! This years also marks 15 years since we started visiting Reno and The Peppermill. We are staying this year July 27th thru Aug 4th. Gonna actually catch the early part of HAN this trip. Since we are coming the end of July and beginning of August, we plan to take advantage of our July and Aug offers. So we are staying all nights comped in a Tuscany Patio Suite, and I will have a total of $500 in free play! Whoo Hoo! Gotta like that. It will be nice to be there when its blazing hot out too. Not that we see much of the outside..lol...Is it July yet?

Ali
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Feb Tue 02, 2016 9:55 pm    Post subject: Yup, it's going to be hot! Reply with quote

Alright Alison, that's the spirit! Head on back down there and show 'em who's boss! Hot July and August nights at the Tuscany tower - can't beat that! Pretty nice that you'll be able to stroll out of your room and be right at the pools!
alison

PostPosted: Feb Wed 03, 2016 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant wait! Im excited to be there for a bit of HAN. Been so many years since we have been there during that time. Smile
VAPA

PostPosted: Feb Fri 05, 2016 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm excited too because I volunteer at HAN (great organization).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: