Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Black Friday or Cyber Monday Flight Sales to Reno
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
spdmrcht

PostPosted: Dec Sun 06, 2015 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zydeco wrote:
Good for YOU! I loved my sabbatical and I am hoping to take 1 month off in Sept 2016.

Need spa suggestions? Let me know!

Again Harrah's Spa, ask for Susan, my wife and daughter Love's her Work.
Zydeco

PostPosted: Dec Mon 07, 2015 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We hit Harrah's Steakhouse every year (20+), but were really underwhelmed last trip. Thinking of trying something new. GASP. But it has to have flambéed food.

Spa? I hear a nod for Harrah's and if there is a specific person (Susan, right spdmrcht?), that's great advice.

I really like the Atlantis Spa and have enjoyed their monthly specials and staff quite a bit. Peppermill has a great facility, but the staff is hit or miss.

Frankly? My best massage last year was a the little Silver Legacy health spa (and with the 20% off coupon you receive at check in, it's a good deal). It was simple, relaxing and just really worked for me. Their steam room is great as well. In fact, I never showered in my room. Every morning I hit the steam room and showered in the health club!
SeahawkSiren

PostPosted: Dec Mon 07, 2015 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the spa tips! Sounds like there are several good ones in Reno. In my 20+ years of going to Reno this will be my first time ever setting foot in a spa, sad but true. I just don't treat myself to those kinds of things, but I will be on this upcoming trip.

I plan to just go to the spa at SL since that is where I will be staying. And Zydeco, thanks for the reminder about the 20% off coupon. I had forgotten that coupon is included on that sheet of coupons you receive at check in. I will definitely use it. I have a feeling that after my first Reno spa experience I will then want to go to one on every future trip! Sounds very relaxing and I will enjoy being pampered!

Just a reminder to everyone if you are still on the fence about booking airfare to Reno via Alaska Airlines, today (Monday, December 7) is the last day of their Cyber sale. It ends at midnight tonight. Travel dates for the sale are good through early March 2016 so get those airfares booked! I paid a grand total of $176.20 for round trip airfare from Seattle. I can't recall the last time I had airfare that low.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: