Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Memorial Day

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: May Mon 25, 2015 12:19 pm    Post subject: Memorial Day Reply with quote

Best wishes to all US Veterans. I don't think the Silver Legacy would mind me reposting their facebook post here ...

stan_allen

PostPosted: Jun Thu 04, 2015 11:41 am    Post subject: Indeed! Reply with quote

Sorry, late to the party again; took a week if in a non-Reno location, which is, of course, of no interest...

Anyway: very nice; it's definitely a good thing on a day that is traditionally dedicated to barbecues to take a moment to reflect on the sacrifices made to protect our freedoms and all we hold dear. Service men and women everywhere, on this board and outside of it, we salute you!

(Special thanks to BCDave, who as a Canadian, wasn't even obligated to make this contribution!)
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jun Sat 06, 2015 12:56 am    Post subject: Thanks Stan Reply with quote

Although some of my countrymen don't know it (or don't want to know it), we owe a lot to our powerful and benevolent neighbours to the south.
stan_allen

PostPosted: Jun Tue 09, 2015 11:36 am    Post subject: And we owe a debt of gratitude to our fine folks up north! Reply with quote

You're all heart, sir - this is why you are qualified to administer this board; it's not just your amazing animated gif skills!
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jun Wed 10, 2015 12:34 am    Post subject: My contribution to the World Wide Web. Reply with quote

Thanks again Stan! I still get a kick out of seeing all my little smoking avatars still puffing away. I'll take some inspiration from your praise and work on some new ones.
jerry

PostPosted: Jun Wed 10, 2015 4:29 pm    Post subject: hey, Dave Reply with quote

How about more NON-smoking avatars for we clean-livers????
stan_allen

PostPosted: Jun Fri 12, 2015 10:18 am    Post subject: Stan-tastic! Reply with quote

Well, he's got a point there, and in fairness, it occurs to me that in order for the Smokin' Santa Stan to be meaningful, he ought to be in contrast to something - so maybe I'll go back to standard-smoking Stan...just as soon as I remember how!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: