Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Las Vegas Nov 4-6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Las Vegas and other inferior places
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mjames1229

PostPosted: Nov Fri 21, 2014 12:54 pm    Post subject: Las Vegas Nov 4-6 Reply with quote

Remember when my wife and I were supposed to take a trip to Reno on Oct 31 for a bowling tournament at the National Bowling Stadium?

She lost her job this summer and it took her seven weeks just to find the temp job that she is currently hating. We grudgingly cancelled our Reno trip.

In mid-October, I got in a conversation with my former supervisor (who had gotten promoted) who said that he was not attending the AAPEX convention in Las Vegas. I mentioned this to my current supervisor, who kind of said "I don't care, just don't lose your money... and actually go to the show".

I was given 3 weeks to plan a trip and gather some sort of bankroll.

The results are here.

As always, don't open all the links at once, Dave.
stan_allen

PostPosted: Nov Fri 21, 2014 6:03 pm    Post subject: Viva! Reply with quote

Great stuff; thanks for sharing! The Devil, as they say, is in the details, and your report is positively devilish.
CaSwede

PostPosted: Nov Sat 22, 2014 9:45 pm    Post subject: How many words in there? Reply with quote

Wow, what a detailed report. I had to read it in two sessions. Thanks for the report.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Las Vegas and other inferior places All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: