Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Golf in Reno

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryder

PostPosted: May Fri 12, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Golf in Reno Reply with quote

Peppermill just sent a decent offer for 3 nights in a suite and a round of golf at both Lakeridge & Arrow Creek (part of their annual golf tournament on June 16th & 17th))

Anyone ever play these courses? Anyone ever participate in Pepp's invitational golf tournament before?

Does anyone else get a million mailings a week from this place?
alison

PostPosted: May Sat 13, 2006 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get a million mailings as well from the Pep. I have never golfed at any of the courses in Reno so i cannot say much about them.

Alison
ErininSD

PostPosted: May Thu 18, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get a million mailings from the Pepp. Somehow I was downgraded, but don't know why...LOL. I get much more mail from Harrahs.

Anyway, the Lakeridge course is probably only 4 miles away...it's super close to the 'Mill. It used to be the swankiest cours in Reno (back in the 70's). Since I don't golf, I can't comment on it now...LOL. I think it's still a pretty decent course though. I know nothing about Arrowcreek, but isn't Montreaux the swankiest course in Reno???

What kind of suite are they giving you?? Remember, it comes off your comp points, so it's not really "free"....LOL
Marian

PostPosted: May Tue 23, 2006 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My husband has golfed all the courses in Reno. He used to prefer LakeRidge but now prefers Wolf Run. He has played Arrow Creek a number of times and likes it very much. Arrow Creek is north of Sparks but is only a 20 min. ride from the Peppermill. Both Lake Ridge and Arrow Creek are very nice courses.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: